Our work ethic and shop system is designed to fit your every specification, in virtually any industry standard.
- AWS Certified Welding procedures
- MIG, TIG, Heli-Arc, Flux Core, with best in business Aluminum welding
- 5 axis Press Brake Forming up to 144”
- Abrasive Jet Cutting 60” x 144” x 8" in max cutting volume
- We utilize a multitude of AutoCAD software to create precise build prints
Why choose Amwell for your custom fabrication needs?
- Family owned and operated, with a highly capable and adaptive team
- 21 years of experience, with industry leading standards in technical ability
- Over 10,000 completed projects throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- AS:9100 and ISO:9001 certifications, showcasing our proficient ability in all respective fields
- Research & Development
- Sheet metal Lofting
- Structural Testing
- Rapid Prototyping
With AS:9100 and ISO:9001 certifications and over 20 years experience in the aviation industry, our team has garnered the ability to supply the highest technical parts at the tightest tolerances to the Nation's leading Aeronautics manufacturers such as Bell Helicopter and Lockheed Martin for tight project management capabilities.
- Industrial platforms
We work hand in hand with Architects and general contractors to develop real world structural applications for your needs, on time, to any custom specification. Our team loves taking your ideas and making them a reality, we'll make sure you'll get the center-piece of your next project!
- Fuel and Hydraulic Reservoirs
- Frac Pump Power End frames
- Power Pack Skids
- Support equipment for Coiled-tubing, Wire-line and Frac Units
Our team at Amwell has been actively involved in Energy since we started 20 years ago. For virtually every aspect of the industry we supply quality parts to help support and contribute to what produces our Nation's power.
- Custom Conveyor systems
- Purge Welding
- Processed Piping
- Support equipment such as Chutes, Hoppers and Reservoirs
- OSHA approved safety guards for all installed equipment.
We understand the need for efficient and fast transfer of product without sacrificing space in a limited environment for a higher means of production.
At Amwell, we believe integrated robotics manufacturing is the future. That's why were sponsoring a local district Robotics team on their journey into becoming the manufacturers of tomorrow.
Images intellectual property of Amwell Fabrication Services Inc.
3601 Bell Drive, Bldg. D Hurst, TX